Leerink Partners Resumes T2 Biosystems, Inc (TTOO) at Market Perform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on T2 Biosystems, Inc (NASDAQ: TTOO) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $5.00.
Analyst Puneet Souda commented, "While we view TTOO’s proprietary T2MR pathogen detection technology and large market opportunity favorably, we are inclined to stay on the sidelines until TTOO delivers consistently on instrument placements and strings together a series of solid quarters in line with Street expectations. And we believe the shares will work again if TTOO meets or exceeds the updated timeline and expectations laid out for the T2Bacteria pivotal clinical trial in 1Q17 and approval in 2H17. Recall that TTOO was initially planning for trial completion in 3Q16 and approval in early 2017."
Shares of T2 Biosystems, Inc closed at $6.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!