Leerink Partners Resumes T2 Biosystems, Inc (TTOO) at Market Perform
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on T2 Biosystems, Inc (NASDAQ: TTOO) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $5.00.
Analyst Puneet Souda commented, "While we view TTOO’s proprietary T2MR pathogen detection technology and large market opportunity favorably, we are inclined to stay on the sidelines until TTOO delivers consistently on instrument placements and strings together a series of solid quarters in line with Street expectations. And we believe the shares will work again if TTOO meets or exceeds the updated timeline and expectations laid out for the T2Bacteria pivotal clinical trial in 1Q17 and approval in 2H17. Recall that TTOO was initially planning for trial completion in 3Q16 and approval in early 2017."
Shares of T2 Biosystems, Inc closed at $6.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Bernstein Upgrades Lions Gate (LGF) to Outperform
- Ionis Pharma (IONS): Cutting PT But Improving Fundamentals - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!