Leerink Partners Resumes Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) at Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $70.00.
Analyst Paul Matteis commented, "NBIX is approaching multiple catalysts in the next 12 months, including valbenazine NDA acceptance in Tardive Dyskinesia (TD; expect in Oct), ph2 data for valbenazine in Tourette's syndrome (by YE16 or early 1Q17), and potential FDA approval of valbenazine in TD in 2Q17. We continue to believe that both success in Tourette's - supported by our prior deep dive (LINK) - and approval in TD - are likely, with 70% and 90% probabilities, respectively. The next 12 months are quieter for Elagolix as ABBV generates off-drug safety data to support an NDA filing and desired label in Endometriosis, however, the advancement of earlier NBIX product candidates in essential tremor and congenital adrenal hyperplasia could offer additional upside to our model and the stock."
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $50.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!