Leerink Partners Resumes Nabriva Therapeutics AG (NBRV) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on Nabriva Therapeutics AG (NASDAQ: NBRV) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $14.00.
Analyst Paul Matteis commented, "We continue to believe Nabriva is unique among its late stage antibiotic peers as it advances an IV-to-oral, novel mechanism of action product through late stage clinical trial in community acquired bacterial pneumonia (CAP). Lefamulin is a "pleuromutilin," a novel anti-infective which previously showed comparable efficacy to vancomycin in a phase 2 study in skin infections. While the uniqueness – and therefore lack of widespread experience with the drug/class in humans - implies higher than average risk to Phase 3, Lefamulin's differentiated profile may also offer greater reward upon study success. Specifically, feedback from MEDACorp KOLs and payors suggest the potential for faster uptake given (1) physician confidence in the lack of pre-existing bacterial resistance and (2) relatively easier reimbursement given the lack of generic comps in the same class."
Shares of Nabriva Therapeutics AG closed at $5.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!