Leerink Partners Resumes Nabriva Therapeutics AG (NBRV) at Outperform
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on Nabriva Therapeutics AG (NASDAQ: NBRV) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $14.00.
Analyst Paul Matteis commented, "We continue to believe Nabriva is unique among its late stage antibiotic peers as it advances an IV-to-oral, novel mechanism of action product through late stage clinical trial in community acquired bacterial pneumonia (CAP). Lefamulin is a "pleuromutilin," a novel anti-infective which previously showed comparable efficacy to vancomycin in a phase 2 study in skin infections. While the uniqueness – and therefore lack of widespread experience with the drug/class in humans - implies higher than average risk to Phase 3, Lefamulin's differentiated profile may also offer greater reward upon study success. Specifically, feedback from MEDACorp KOLs and payors suggest the potential for faster uptake given (1) physician confidence in the lack of pre-existing bacterial resistance and (2) relatively easier reimbursement given the lack of generic comps in the same class."
Shares of Nabriva Therapeutics AG closed at $5.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!