Leerink Partners Resumes Kura Oncology (KURA) at Outperform; Data Rich 2017
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on Kura Oncology (NASDAQ: KURA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $15, citing attractive risk/reward ahead of a data rich 2017.
Analyst Jonathan Chang commented, "We are resuming coverage of Kura Oncology (KURA) with an Outperform (OP) rating and a $15 price target (PT). We view KURA's lead pipeline program, tipifarnib (a farnesyltransferase inhibitor) as a safe and active drug. KURA licensed worldwide rights to tipifarnib in oncology from Janssen (JNJ [OP]), which previously evaluated tipifarnib broadly across various hematologic and solid tumors with limited success. We believe KURA's precision medicine approach to developing tipifarnib in biomarker-defined patients offers the opportunity to improve on past efforts."
Shares of Kura Oncology closed at $5.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!