Leerink Partners Resumes Kura Oncology (KURA) at Outperform; Data Rich 2017
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on Kura Oncology (NASDAQ: KURA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $15, citing attractive risk/reward ahead of a data rich 2017.
Analyst Jonathan Chang commented, "We are resuming coverage of Kura Oncology (KURA) with an Outperform (OP) rating and a $15 price target (PT). We view KURA's lead pipeline program, tipifarnib (a farnesyltransferase inhibitor) as a safe and active drug. KURA licensed worldwide rights to tipifarnib in oncology from Janssen (JNJ [OP]), which previously evaluated tipifarnib broadly across various hematologic and solid tumors with limited success. We believe KURA's precision medicine approach to developing tipifarnib in biomarker-defined patients offers the opportunity to improve on past efforts."
Shares of Kura Oncology closed at $5.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!