Leerink Partners Resumes Invitae Corporation (NVTA) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on Invitae Corporation (NYSE: NVTA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $12.00.
Analyst Puneet Souda commented, "NVTA is a high growth, commercial-stage diagnostics company focused on building a business around genetic testing in a sizable and growing multibillion dollar market. The company has over 1,000 genes currently in production in a variety of flexible panel formats, with a competitive turnaround time and an attractive set pricing. With recent and rapid progress on the reimbursement front, NVTA now has 160M lives covered under commercial payers beyond the positive pricing already announced by CMS. Cancer testing still constitutes 75%-80% of volume for NVTA, and thus reimbursement remains a key despite Medicare being only 8%-10% of the company’s volume."
Shares of Invitae Corporation closed at $8.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!