Leerink Partners Resumes Invitae Corporation (NVTA) at Outperform
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on Invitae Corporation (NYSE: NVTA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $12.00.
Analyst Puneet Souda commented, "NVTA is a high growth, commercial-stage diagnostics company focused on building a business around genetic testing in a sizable and growing multibillion dollar market. The company has over 1,000 genes currently in production in a variety of flexible panel formats, with a competitive turnaround time and an attractive set pricing. With recent and rapid progress on the reimbursement front, NVTA now has 160M lives covered under commercial payers beyond the positive pricing already announced by CMS. Cancer testing still constitutes 75%-80% of volume for NVTA, and thus reimbursement remains a key despite Medicare being only 8%-10% of the company’s volume."
Shares of Invitae Corporation closed at $8.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- Cowen Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Ahead of 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!