Leerink Partners Resumes GW Pharma (GWPH) at Outperform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on GW Pharma (NASDAQ: GWPH) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $162.00.
Analyst Paul Matteis commented, "We are highly positive on the potential uptake trajectory of Epidiolex, the approval for which appears mostly de-risked after 3 successful ph III trials in Dravet Syndrome (DS) & Lennox Gastaut (LGS). As GW approaches the next stage of its life-cycle - where ahead of approval, investors will wonder if GW will sell or launch independently - we believe either path offers an avenue to stock upside. While nascent commercial biotechs tend to pioneer relatively slow product rollouts, we see multiple points of optimism regarding a GW-led global launch: (1) strong clinical profile of, and "hype" surrounding Epidiolex - >1,000 patients on drug today; (2) significant level of unmet medical need in DS, LGS & refractory seizures; (3) small subset of core prescribers - just ~4-5k epileptologists in the US; (4) the experience of CCO Julian Gangoli, who previously ran commercial for Allergan North America."
Shares of GW Pharma closed at $132.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!