Leerink Partners Resumes Bio-Techne Corp. (TECH) at Outperform
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on Bio-Techne Corp. (NASDAQ: TECH) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $122.00.
Analyst Puneet Souda commented, "We view Bio-Techne (TECH) as: (1) a nimble research tools engine with a favorable consumables profile (90% of sales) that continues to deliver well beyond its mid-single-digit organic growth targets, and we believe it can potentially deliver a 9% CAGR between FY2016-2019E; (2) a company with an established track record of successfully executing on inorganic growth via strategic acquisitions, and one poised to grow further in a highly fragmented research tools industry as it acquires more assets; and (3) uniquely positioned to benefit from the expected NIH budget appropriation for FY2017, given that the majority of what it sells are higher value kits and consumables that are generally desired irrespective of the strength in funding environment."
Shares of Bio-Techne Corp. closed at $103.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Lamar Advertising (LAMR) to Buy
- Instinet Upgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!