Leerink Partners Resumes Aquinox Pharmaceutical (AQXP) at Outperform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on Aquinox Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: AQXP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $24.00.
Analyst Paul Matteis commented, "Our OP rating on AQXP - outlined in our previously published initiation [LINK] - stems from our bullishness on both (1) the reasonable shot at success for AQX-1125 in ph3 and (2) our conviction regarding the very attractive size of the bladder pain syndrome/interstitial cystitis (BPS/IC) market. AQXP recently commenced dosing in the first of two pivotal BPS trials, which employs a primary endpoint (maximum daily pain) on which a statistically significant effect was demonstrated in a randomized, placebo-controlled phase II trial. Our $24 valuation assumes a 40% probability-of-success, similar mkt share as Janssen's elmiron, but a relatively longer AQX-1125 treatment duration given the drug's favorable tolerability profile and (potentially) superior durability of effect. We believe the latter, along with pricing, could represent meaningful upside levers in our model should AQXP's ph3 program succeed."
Shares of Aquinox Pharmaceutical closed at $14.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!