Leerink Partners Resumes Aquinox Pharmaceutical (AQXP) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on Aquinox Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: AQXP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $24.00.
Analyst Paul Matteis commented, "Our OP rating on AQXP - outlined in our previously published initiation [LINK] - stems from our bullishness on both (1) the reasonable shot at success for AQX-1125 in ph3 and (2) our conviction regarding the very attractive size of the bladder pain syndrome/interstitial cystitis (BPS/IC) market. AQXP recently commenced dosing in the first of two pivotal BPS trials, which employs a primary endpoint (maximum daily pain) on which a statistically significant effect was demonstrated in a randomized, placebo-controlled phase II trial. Our $24 valuation assumes a 40% probability-of-success, similar mkt share as Janssen's elmiron, but a relatively longer AQX-1125 treatment duration given the drug's favorable tolerability profile and (potentially) superior durability of effect. We believe the latter, along with pricing, could represent meaningful upside levers in our model should AQXP's ph3 program succeed."
Shares of Aquinox Pharmaceutical closed at $14.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Starts Liberty Global (LBTYA) at Equalweight
- Wal-Mart (WMT) PT Lowered to $70 at Morgan Stanley, Says Food Price Deflation Is A Wildcard, Concerned Over Slowdown In Site Visitations
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Workiva (WK) to Equalweight, Says Owning The Stock Could be Challenging In 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!