Leerink Partners Resumes Agilent (A) at Outperform
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on Agilent (NYSE: A) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $53.00.
Analyst Puneet Souda commented, "We view Agilent positively and believe that: (1) Agilent is still a solid margin expansion story and mid-single-digit grower in our Life Science Tools (LST) universe after it spun off Keysight (its electronic management business) in FY2014 to become a pure-play LST company; (2) Agilent is focused on delivering 22% adjusted operating margins in FY2017 – up 150bps from FY2016 levels, which we believe it will achieve if not exceed under the leadership of CEO McMullen; (3) Agilent competes aggressively in multiple markets – delivering solid double-digit growth in biopharma (27% of sales) and maintains either the #1 or #2 position across most of its other end-markets including food, environmental, and chemical/energy; and (4) as emerging markets including China continue to post double-digit growth, Agilent is positioned to capitalize given sizable exposure to these geographies."
Shares of Agilent closed at $45.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Matador Resources (MTDR) Following Announced Offerings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!