Leerink Partners Resumes Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR) at Market Perform
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACOR) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Paul Matteis commented, "Acorda is a biotechnology company that is approaching a set of meaningful catalysts that on balance precipitate multiple key strategic decisions for the company in 2017. We are very bullish on CVT-301 in Parkinson's Disease (PD) OFFs; however, based on outstanding formulation risk, IP uncertainty, the small clinical benefit seen in ph2 and the need for large expensive ph3's, we are considerably more cautious on the Ampyra (dalfampridine) once-daily (QD) Stroke program. Meanwhile, based on prior MEDACorp patent key opinion leader (KOL) feedback and what we see as an uphill battle in the IPR/P4 processes, we believe investors should largely assume that generics hit the Ampyra business in 2H18/2019, well ahead of 2025-2027 expiry for 4 method-of-treatment patents."
Shares of Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. closed at $20.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts EMCORE (EMKR) at Buy
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on eBay (EBAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) to $34; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!