Leerink Partners Remains Sidelined on Perrigo (PRGO) Following Mixed 2Q
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained a Market Perform rating on Perrigo Co. (NYSE: PRGO), and cut the price target to $81.00 (from $96.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. PRGO reported a modest beat on top line, but missed EPS by 3%.
Analyst Jason Gerberry commented, "We are lowering our forecasts and PT following a disappointing 2Q update wherein '16E guidance for sales and non-GAAP EPS was reduced ~6% and ~17%, respectively. PRGO's generic business continues to face competitive pressure given the attractive pricing/unit in niche topical formulations in PRGO's markets, and we are reluctant to "call the bottom" given PRGO's small generic pipeline."
Shares of Perrigo Co. closed at $86.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Cuts Price Target on KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Following Strong 1Q
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Neutral Following Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!