Leerink Partners Remains Sidelined on Perrigo (PRGO) Following Mixed 2Q
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained a Market Perform rating on Perrigo Co. (NYSE: PRGO), and cut the price target to $81.00 (from $96.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. PRGO reported a modest beat on top line, but missed EPS by 3%.
Analyst Jason Gerberry commented, "We are lowering our forecasts and PT following a disappointing 2Q update wherein '16E guidance for sales and non-GAAP EPS was reduced ~6% and ~17%, respectively. PRGO's generic business continues to face competitive pressure given the attractive pricing/unit in niche topical formulations in PRGO's markets, and we are reluctant to "call the bottom" given PRGO's small generic pipeline."
Shares of Perrigo Co. closed at $86.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!