Leerink Partners Remains Sidelined on Perrigo (PRGO) Following Mixed 2Q
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained a Market Perform rating on Perrigo Co. (NYSE: PRGO), and cut the price target to $81.00 (from $96.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. PRGO reported a modest beat on top line, but missed EPS by 3%.
Analyst Jason Gerberry commented, "We are lowering our forecasts and PT following a disappointing 2Q update wherein '16E guidance for sales and non-GAAP EPS was reduced ~6% and ~17%, respectively. PRGO's generic business continues to face competitive pressure given the attractive pricing/unit in niche topical formulations in PRGO's markets, and we are reluctant to "call the bottom" given PRGO's small generic pipeline."
Shares of Perrigo Co. closed at $86.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!