Leerink Partners Remains Sidelined on Perrigo (PRGO) Following Mixed 2Q
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners maintained a Market Perform rating on Perrigo Co. (NYSE: PRGO), and cut the price target to $81.00 (from $96.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. PRGO reported a modest beat on top line, but missed EPS by 3%.
Analyst Jason Gerberry commented, "We are lowering our forecasts and PT following a disappointing 2Q update wherein '16E guidance for sales and non-GAAP EPS was reduced ~6% and ~17%, respectively. PRGO's generic business continues to face competitive pressure given the attractive pricing/unit in niche topical formulations in PRGO's markets, and we are reluctant to "call the bottom" given PRGO's small generic pipeline."
Shares of Perrigo Co. closed at $86.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!