Leerink Partners Remains Sidelined on Perrigo (PRGO) Following Mixed 2Q
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained a Market Perform rating on Perrigo Co. (NYSE: PRGO), and cut the price target to $81.00 (from $96.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. PRGO reported a modest beat on top line, but missed EPS by 3%.
Analyst Jason Gerberry commented, "We are lowering our forecasts and PT following a disappointing 2Q update wherein '16E guidance for sales and non-GAAP EPS was reduced ~6% and ~17%, respectively. PRGO's generic business continues to face competitive pressure given the attractive pricing/unit in niche topical formulations in PRGO's markets, and we are reluctant to "call the bottom" given PRGO's small generic pipeline."
Shares of Perrigo Co. closed at $86.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Rockwell Collins (COL) to Buy
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO) PT Lowered to $70 at Jefferies After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!