Leerink Partners Remains Bullish on Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) Following Announced MAA Withdrawal
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained an Outperform rating on Ultragenyx Pharma (NASDAQ: RARE), and cut the price target to $90.00 (from $94.00), following the company's announced withdrawal of the MAA for Ace-ER.
Analyst Joseph Schwartz commented, "Ultragenyx this morning announced its withdrawal of the MAA for Ace-ER, a substrate replacement therapy candidate for GNE myopathy (GNEM). Ace-ER had the potential to become the company's first commercial product albeit with a greater risk due to its limited data package generated to date (i.e., Ph.2 data). It is our belief that investors were already handicapping Ace-ER's conditional approval, and believe this turn of events has no readthrough to other drug candidates in development. Nevertheless, we are updating our model to adjust our estimates for Ace-ER, and while we are maintaining our OP rating on RARE, we are reducing our PT to $90 (from $94)."
Shares of Ultragenyx Pharma closed at $78.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!