Leerink Partners Remains Bullish on Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) Following Announced MAA Withdrawal
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained an Outperform rating on Ultragenyx Pharma (NASDAQ: RARE), and cut the price target to $90.00 (from $94.00), following the company's announced withdrawal of the MAA for Ace-ER.
Analyst Joseph Schwartz commented, "Ultragenyx this morning announced its withdrawal of the MAA for Ace-ER, a substrate replacement therapy candidate for GNE myopathy (GNEM). Ace-ER had the potential to become the company's first commercial product albeit with a greater risk due to its limited data package generated to date (i.e., Ph.2 data). It is our belief that investors were already handicapping Ace-ER's conditional approval, and believe this turn of events has no readthrough to other drug candidates in development. Nevertheless, we are updating our model to adjust our estimates for Ace-ER, and while we are maintaining our OP rating on RARE, we are reducing our PT to $90 (from $94)."
Shares of Ultragenyx Pharma closed at $78.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!