Leerink Partners Remains Bullish on Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) Following Announced MAA Withdrawal
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained an Outperform rating on Ultragenyx Pharma (NASDAQ: RARE), and cut the price target to $90.00 (from $94.00), following the company's announced withdrawal of the MAA for Ace-ER.
Analyst Joseph Schwartz commented, "Ultragenyx this morning announced its withdrawal of the MAA for Ace-ER, a substrate replacement therapy candidate for GNE myopathy (GNEM). Ace-ER had the potential to become the company's first commercial product albeit with a greater risk due to its limited data package generated to date (i.e., Ph.2 data). It is our belief that investors were already handicapping Ace-ER's conditional approval, and believe this turn of events has no readthrough to other drug candidates in development. Nevertheless, we are updating our model to adjust our estimates for Ace-ER, and while we are maintaining our OP rating on RARE, we are reducing our PT to $90 (from $94)."
Shares of Ultragenyx Pharma closed at $78.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $148 at Deutsche Bank
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Lowered to $60 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Outperform
- GenMark Diagnostics (GNMK) PT Raised to $15 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!