Leerink Partners Remains Bullish on Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) Following Announced MAA Withdrawal
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners maintained an Outperform rating on Ultragenyx Pharma (NASDAQ: RARE), and cut the price target to $90.00 (from $94.00), following the company's announced withdrawal of the MAA for Ace-ER.
Analyst Joseph Schwartz commented, "Ultragenyx this morning announced its withdrawal of the MAA for Ace-ER, a substrate replacement therapy candidate for GNE myopathy (GNEM). Ace-ER had the potential to become the company's first commercial product albeit with a greater risk due to its limited data package generated to date (i.e., Ph.2 data). It is our belief that investors were already handicapping Ace-ER's conditional approval, and believe this turn of events has no readthrough to other drug candidates in development. Nevertheless, we are updating our model to adjust our estimates for Ace-ER, and while we are maintaining our OP rating on RARE, we are reducing our PT to $90 (from $94)."
Shares of Ultragenyx Pharma closed at $78.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!