Leerink Partners Remains Bullish on Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) Following Announced Management Changes
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating and $33.000 price target on Heron Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HRTX) following recently announced management departures. While the departures will likely grab investor attention, Leerink believes that the changes should not be interpreted as a sign of instability. CMO Neil Clendeninn, Senior VP and President of Technical Operations Paul Marshall, and CFO Brian Drazba. Mr. Clendeninn and Mr. Marshall’s resignations became effective 9/30.
Analyst Jason Gerberry commented, "We do not view the recently announced management departures as reason for concern. This evening we caught up with Heron CEO Barry Quart to discuss the recent mgmt departures announced Friday evening. We do not view the departures as reason for concern as (1) two of the departures were 'stop gap' hires, in our view, brought on to help the company through the Sustol CRL (complete response letter) process; (2) the CFO change is being made so the company can fill the role with more of an outward (investor) facing individual."
Shares of Heron Therapeutics closed at $17.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!