Leerink Partners Remains Bullish on Allscripts (MDRX) After Traveling with Management
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating and $17.00 price target on Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) after spending time with management. Management highlighted that since 2013 there have been ~40+ new Sunrise acute care footprint wins.
Analyst David Larsen commented, "We recently brought Seth Frank, Vice President of Investor Relations on the road to meet with investors. We come away from our meetings incrementally more positive on the stock. We were surprised to learn that since 2013 Allscripts has added ~40+ acute care hospital sites to its client base, and demand for Sunrise from international markets continues to be robust. Our model assumes a longer backlog-to-revenue conversion period, given a shift to more service-related deals and ~80% recurring revenue. We remain optimistic on Allscripts' relationship with Optum and the long-term growth potential of that deal. Maintain OP on MDRX."
Shares of Allscripts closed at $13.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!