Leerink Partners Remains Bullish on Acadia Healthcare (ACHC); CMA Extends Acquisition Assesment Deadline Through Nov
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating and $80.00 price target on Acadia Healthcare (NASDAQ: ACHC) as the Competition & Markets Authority extends the assessment of the Priory acquisition through November. Leerink fully expects the deal to close in November.
Analyst Ana Gupte commented, "The UK Competition & Markets Authority (CMA) has extended the assessment of the Priory acquisition through November. CMA in its press release acknowledged that extension of assessment period does not materially increase the risk of an anti-competitive outcome from the merger and that there is a significant likelihood that it will be able to accept the undertaking before the end of the extended period. Our view has been the base case outcome given the sale of the 19 facilities has to be signed, sealed and delivered for ACHC (OP) to get the green light on the transaction. ACHC management indicated that they have interest from multiple buyers at attractive multiples and we fully expect the deal to close in November. Management also indicated that the proceeds of a few hundred million dollars would be redeployed toward acquisitions in the U.S., where there is a superior reimbursement environment. We reiterate our OP rating on ACHC at a PT of $80."
Shares of Acadia Healthcare closed at $50.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Portola Resources Inc. Announces Termination of Proposed Change of Business and Remains a Mining Issuer
- Oasmia in discussions concerning acquisition of novel cancer project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!