Leerink Partners Remains Bullish as Teva Pharma (TEVA) Awaits IPR Ruling
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating and $66.00 price target on Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) ahead of an IPR ruling on three TEVA patents.
Analyst Jason Gerberry commented, "We continue to eagerly await the IPR (inter partes review) ruling on three TEVA patents that cover Copaxone 40mg (multiple sclerosis). Today's post grant review (PGR) decision not to review the '776 patent further strengthens TEVA’s broader IP defense strategy, but the PTAB opinion did not address any of the substantive issues relating to the IPR ruling which will occur on or before 8/25."
Shares of Teva Pharma closed at $53.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
- Teva to Present Oncology Data at the 2016 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting & Exposition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!