Leerink Partners Remains Bullish as Teva Pharma (TEVA) Awaits IPR Ruling
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating and $66.00 price target on Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) ahead of an IPR ruling on three TEVA patents.
Analyst Jason Gerberry commented, "We continue to eagerly await the IPR (inter partes review) ruling on three TEVA patents that cover Copaxone 40mg (multiple sclerosis). Today's post grant review (PGR) decision not to review the '776 patent further strengthens TEVA’s broader IP defense strategy, but the PTAB opinion did not address any of the substantive issues relating to the IPR ruling which will occur on or before 8/25."
Shares of Teva Pharma closed at $53.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Announces FDA Acceptance of Resubmitted New Drug Application for SD-809 for Treatment of Chorea Associated with Huntington Disease
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!