Leerink Partners Remains Bullish Following ARIAD Pharma's (ARIA) ESMO Presentation
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating and $20.00 price target on ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARIA) following the company's presentation at ESMO.
Analyst Michael Schmidt commented, "ARIA presented a poster with incrementally updated results from its Phase I/II trial of brigatinib in ALK+ NSCLC at ESMO today. In addition, updates from other ALK inhibitors, including Roche's alectinib and NVS' (MP) ceritinib were presented which reaffirmed our thesis that brigatinib is a differentiated ALK inhibitor given its long PFS, strong CNS activity, and ability to inhibit most known ALK resistance mutations as differentiating, while QD dosing provides convenience advantages. We reiterate our OP rating on ARIA based on our thesis that Iclusig will deliver above consensus sales growth while Street expectations for the company's pipeline products including brigatinib and AP32788 are low."
Shares of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals closed at $13.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD to Host Webcast and Conference Call on Brigatinib Data Presentations at the World Conference on Lung Cancer
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!