Leerink Partners Remains Bullish Following ARIAD Pharma's (ARIA) ESMO Presentation
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating and $20.00 price target on ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARIA) following the company's presentation at ESMO.
Analyst Michael Schmidt commented, "ARIA presented a poster with incrementally updated results from its Phase I/II trial of brigatinib in ALK+ NSCLC at ESMO today. In addition, updates from other ALK inhibitors, including Roche's alectinib and NVS' (MP) ceritinib were presented which reaffirmed our thesis that brigatinib is a differentiated ALK inhibitor given its long PFS, strong CNS activity, and ability to inhibit most known ALK resistance mutations as differentiating, while QD dosing provides convenience advantages. We reiterate our OP rating on ARIA based on our thesis that Iclusig will deliver above consensus sales growth while Street expectations for the company's pipeline products including brigatinib and AP32788 are low."
Shares of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals closed at $13.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Shares Drop to Session Lows
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Acknowledges Receipt of Congressional Letter; Issues Commentary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!