Leerink Partners Remains Bullish Following ARIAD Pharma's (ARIA) ESMO Presentation
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating and $20.00 price target on ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARIA) following the company's presentation at ESMO.
Analyst Michael Schmidt commented, "ARIA presented a poster with incrementally updated results from its Phase I/II trial of brigatinib in ALK+ NSCLC at ESMO today. In addition, updates from other ALK inhibitors, including Roche's alectinib and NVS' (MP) ceritinib were presented which reaffirmed our thesis that brigatinib is a differentiated ALK inhibitor given its long PFS, strong CNS activity, and ability to inhibit most known ALK resistance mutations as differentiating, while QD dosing provides convenience advantages. We reiterate our OP rating on ARIA based on our thesis that Iclusig will deliver above consensus sales growth while Street expectations for the company's pipeline products including brigatinib and AP32788 are low."
Shares of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals closed at $13.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $65 at Evercore ISI
- Jefferies Upgrades Williams Companies (WMB) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!