Leerink Partners Remains Bullish After traveling with Hologic (HOLX) Management
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating and $46.00 price target on Hologic (NASDAQ: HOLX) after traveling with management. Consistent with Street projections, Leerink models ~4% organic growth in FY17 and expects management will likely establish an initial FY17 guidance range that brackets this figure.
Analyst Richard Newitter commented, "HOLX remains a top mid/large-cap pick following recent diligence and time on the road with management. We have increased confidence HOLX can be a sustainable MSD top-line grower over the next several years with several underappreciated drivers beyond US 3D Tomo capital sales (OUS acceleration, R&D pipeline emphasis, 3D service rev), and more meaningful top-line acceleration into the out-years is a real possibility, especially when factoring in tuck-in M&A potential. We also continue to view HOLX as one of the more dependable double-digit (sustainable low-teens) EPS growth stories in MedTech with strong est. upside prospects, and an above-avg. 7% FCF yield. Reiterate OP & $46 PT."
Shares of Hologic closed at $38.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Visa (V) Following Solid 4Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!