Leerink Partners Remains Bullish After traveling with Hologic (HOLX) Management
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating and $46.00 price target on Hologic (NASDAQ: HOLX) after traveling with management. Consistent with Street projections, Leerink models ~4% organic growth in FY17 and expects management will likely establish an initial FY17 guidance range that brackets this figure.
Analyst Richard Newitter commented, "HOLX remains a top mid/large-cap pick following recent diligence and time on the road with management. We have increased confidence HOLX can be a sustainable MSD top-line grower over the next several years with several underappreciated drivers beyond US 3D Tomo capital sales (OUS acceleration, R&D pipeline emphasis, 3D service rev), and more meaningful top-line acceleration into the out-years is a real possibility, especially when factoring in tuck-in M&A potential. We also continue to view HOLX as one of the more dependable double-digit (sustainable low-teens) EPS growth stories in MedTech with strong est. upside prospects, and an above-avg. 7% FCF yield. Reiterate OP & $46 PT."
Shares of Hologic closed at $38.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!