Leerink Partners Reiterates Outperform on Trillium Therapeutics (TRIL)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating and $20.00 price target on Trillium Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TRIL) as interest continues to build surrounding CD47 as an anti-cancer target. Private company Tioma Therapeutics announced today that it has raised $86M in Series A venture financing that will be used to further develop Tioma's antibody portfolio, including its lead candidate, an anti-CD47 antibody.
Analyst Michael Schmidt commented, "We are reiterating our OP rating on TRIL as interest continues to build in targeting CD47. We continue to view CD47 as a promising anti-cancer target in the tumor micro environment, although there are risks with respect to clinical translation. Private company Tioma Therapeutics announced today that it has raised $86M in Series A venture financing that will be used to further develop Tioma's antibody portfolio, including its lead candidate, an anti-CD47 antibody. We believe investors will continue to focus on TRIL's lead asset TTI-621 (CD47 inhibitor) with preliminary clinical data from the Phase I TTI-621 study expected at the American Society of Hematology (ASH, Dec. 3-6, 2016) Annual Meeting. Reiterate OP."
Shares of Trillium Therapeutics closed at $10.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!