Leerink Partners Reiterates Outperform on Trillium Therapeutics (TRIL)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating and $20.00 price target on Trillium Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TRIL) as interest continues to build surrounding CD47 as an anti-cancer target. Private company Tioma Therapeutics announced today that it has raised $86M in Series A venture financing that will be used to further develop Tioma's antibody portfolio, including its lead candidate, an anti-CD47 antibody.
Analyst Michael Schmidt commented, "We are reiterating our OP rating on TRIL as interest continues to build in targeting CD47. We continue to view CD47 as a promising anti-cancer target in the tumor micro environment, although there are risks with respect to clinical translation. Private company Tioma Therapeutics announced today that it has raised $86M in Series A venture financing that will be used to further develop Tioma's antibody portfolio, including its lead candidate, an anti-CD47 antibody. We believe investors will continue to focus on TRIL's lead asset TTI-621 (CD47 inhibitor) with preliminary clinical data from the Phase I TTI-621 study expected at the American Society of Hematology (ASH, Dec. 3-6, 2016) Annual Meeting. Reiterate OP."
Shares of Trillium Therapeutics closed at $10.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!