Leerink Partners Raises price Target on Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) to $38 Following Mixed 2Q
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating on Diplomat Pharmacy (NYSE: DPLO), and raised the price target to $38.00 (from $36.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. DPLO reported total revenue of $1,089M, 3% below consensus of $1,118M. Adjusted EPS $0.23 was above the consensus estimates of $0.21.
Analyst David Larsen commented, "While DPLO continues to outgrow the specialty pharmacy market with organic growth of 28% y/y in 2Q, the quarter was a mixed bag as revenue missed on lower volumes but earnings were slightly ahead of expectations and guidance was reaffirmed. Consolidation opportunities remain plentiful for DPLO with management actively looking at regional specialty pharmacies and we expect acquisitions to continue to be a growth tailwind. We reduce our estimates on slightly lower volume and margin assumptions but maintain our OP rating, PT to $38 (from $36) and recommend buying on weakness."
Shares of Diplomat Pharmacy closed at $36.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!