Leerink Partners Raises price Target on Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) to $38 Following Mixed 2Q
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating on Diplomat Pharmacy (NYSE: DPLO), and raised the price target to $38.00 (from $36.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. DPLO reported total revenue of $1,089M, 3% below consensus of $1,118M. Adjusted EPS $0.23 was above the consensus estimates of $0.21.
Analyst David Larsen commented, "While DPLO continues to outgrow the specialty pharmacy market with organic growth of 28% y/y in 2Q, the quarter was a mixed bag as revenue missed on lower volumes but earnings were slightly ahead of expectations and guidance was reaffirmed. Consolidation opportunities remain plentiful for DPLO with management actively looking at regional specialty pharmacies and we expect acquisitions to continue to be a growth tailwind. We reduce our estimates on slightly lower volume and margin assumptions but maintain our OP rating, PT to $38 (from $36) and recommend buying on weakness."
Shares of Diplomat Pharmacy closed at $36.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!