Leerink Partners Raises price Target on Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) to $38 Following Mixed 2Q
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating on Diplomat Pharmacy (NYSE: DPLO), and raised the price target to $38.00 (from $36.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. DPLO reported total revenue of $1,089M, 3% below consensus of $1,118M. Adjusted EPS $0.23 was above the consensus estimates of $0.21.
Analyst David Larsen commented, "While DPLO continues to outgrow the specialty pharmacy market with organic growth of 28% y/y in 2Q, the quarter was a mixed bag as revenue missed on lower volumes but earnings were slightly ahead of expectations and guidance was reaffirmed. Consolidation opportunities remain plentiful for DPLO with management actively looking at regional specialty pharmacies and we expect acquisitions to continue to be a growth tailwind. We reduce our estimates on slightly lower volume and margin assumptions but maintain our OP rating, PT to $38 (from $36) and recommend buying on weakness."
Shares of Diplomat Pharmacy closed at $36.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
- Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Raising PT - UBS
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!