Leerink Partners Raises Price Target on ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) to $48; Reiterates Outperform
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating on ZELTIQ Aesthetics (NASDAQ: ZLTQ), and raised the price target to $48.00 (from $43.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. ZLTQ reported revenues of $89.5M, ahead of the consensus' $80M estimate.
Analyst Richard Newitter commented, "ZLTQ remains a top pick following a very strong 2Q rev beat and guidance raise highlighted by another exceptionally strong NA system outperformance, meaningfully increased NA utilization (+26% y/u), and better-than-expected improvement out of the OUS division. EBITDA margin guidance of 7-9% was reiterated despite some transient pressures at the gross profit line (all explainable and related to future business drivers in our view) which result in a lower near-term GM outlook. We expect a more meaningful ramp in EBITDA margin in 2H16 as DTC spend leverages. Mgmt. also reiterated its LT 25-30% EBITDA margin outlook along with a commitment to driving balance between profit and growth---albeit, the bias nearer-term is to go after growth given such a substantial underpenetrated non-invasive fat (NI) mkt opportunity, which we believe is the right call. PT to $48 (vs. $43) on higher estimates."
Shares of ZELTIQ Aesthetics closed at $33.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Expedia (EXPE) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!