Leerink Partners Raises Price Target on ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) to $48; Reiterates Outperform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating on ZELTIQ Aesthetics (NASDAQ: ZLTQ), and raised the price target to $48.00 (from $43.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. ZLTQ reported revenues of $89.5M, ahead of the consensus' $80M estimate.
Analyst Richard Newitter commented, "ZLTQ remains a top pick following a very strong 2Q rev beat and guidance raise highlighted by another exceptionally strong NA system outperformance, meaningfully increased NA utilization (+26% y/u), and better-than-expected improvement out of the OUS division. EBITDA margin guidance of 7-9% was reiterated despite some transient pressures at the gross profit line (all explainable and related to future business drivers in our view) which result in a lower near-term GM outlook. We expect a more meaningful ramp in EBITDA margin in 2H16 as DTC spend leverages. Mgmt. also reiterated its LT 25-30% EBITDA margin outlook along with a commitment to driving balance between profit and growth---albeit, the bias nearer-term is to go after growth given such a substantial underpenetrated non-invasive fat (NI) mkt opportunity, which we believe is the right call. PT to $48 (vs. $43) on higher estimates."
Shares of ZELTIQ Aesthetics closed at $33.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!