Leerink Partners Raises Price Target on ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) to $48; Reiterates Outperform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating on ZELTIQ Aesthetics (NASDAQ: ZLTQ), and raised the price target to $48.00 (from $43.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. ZLTQ reported revenues of $89.5M, ahead of the consensus' $80M estimate.
Analyst Richard Newitter commented, "ZLTQ remains a top pick following a very strong 2Q rev beat and guidance raise highlighted by another exceptionally strong NA system outperformance, meaningfully increased NA utilization (+26% y/u), and better-than-expected improvement out of the OUS division. EBITDA margin guidance of 7-9% was reiterated despite some transient pressures at the gross profit line (all explainable and related to future business drivers in our view) which result in a lower near-term GM outlook. We expect a more meaningful ramp in EBITDA margin in 2H16 as DTC spend leverages. Mgmt. also reiterated its LT 25-30% EBITDA margin outlook along with a commitment to driving balance between profit and growth---albeit, the bias nearer-term is to go after growth given such a substantial underpenetrated non-invasive fat (NI) mkt opportunity, which we believe is the right call. PT to $48 (vs. $43) on higher estimates."
Shares of ZELTIQ Aesthetics closed at $33.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Following 4Q Report
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!