Leerink Partners Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA); Reiterates Outperform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating on Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VCRA), and raised the price target to $20.00 (from $18.00), after meeting with management.
Analyst David Larsen commented, "We recently met with the Vocera management team in San Francisco as part of our HealthTech West Bus Tour. We come away from our meeting incrementally more positive on the stock. We believe that the hospital spending environment is now shifting past the EMR sale and into care coordination and communication, Vocera’s new care collaboration suite is opening new doors to larger enterprise deals, and we believe it is likely that VCRA will beat revenue expectations in 3Q:16. We reiterate our OP and increase our PT to $20."
Shares of Vocera Communications closed at $16.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $148 at Deutsche Bank
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Following 4Q Report
- Sanchez Energy (SN) PT Raised to $16 at FBR Capital; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!