Leerink Partners Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA); Reiterates Outperform
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating on Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VCRA), and raised the price target to $20.00 (from $18.00), after meeting with management.
Analyst David Larsen commented, "We recently met with the Vocera management team in San Francisco as part of our HealthTech West Bus Tour. We come away from our meeting incrementally more positive on the stock. We believe that the hospital spending environment is now shifting past the EMR sale and into care coordination and communication, Vocera’s new care collaboration suite is opening new doors to larger enterprise deals, and we believe it is likely that VCRA will beat revenue expectations in 3Q:16. We reiterate our OP and increase our PT to $20."
Shares of Vocera Communications closed at $16.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Approach Resources (AREX) Following Announced Equity Transactions
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!