Leerink Partners Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA); Reiterates Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating on Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VCRA), and raised the price target to $20.00 (from $18.00), after meeting with management.
Analyst David Larsen commented, "We recently met with the Vocera management team in San Francisco as part of our HealthTech West Bus Tour. We come away from our meeting incrementally more positive on the stock. We believe that the hospital spending environment is now shifting past the EMR sale and into care coordination and communication, Vocera’s new care collaboration suite is opening new doors to larger enterprise deals, and we believe it is likely that VCRA will beat revenue expectations in 3Q:16. We reiterate our OP and increase our PT to $20."
Shares of Vocera Communications closed at $16.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!