Leerink Partners Raises Price Target on UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Following 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating on UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH), and raised the price target to $175.00 (from $165.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Management expressed comfort with the $9.10 2017 EPS, confirming expectations that guidance on Nov. 29 I-Day will bracket consensus with upside. 2016 EPS estimates were raised to $8.02 and 2017 to $9.17 with expected revenue, net income and EPS medium term growth at 12%, 16% and 17%, respectively.
Analyst Ana Gupte commented, "UNH's solid "Beat & Raise" 3Q with a 9c EPS beat and 13c raise gives us more confidence in the strength of their diversified platform and execution while also offering positive readacross for Commercial Fully Insured & Individual fundamentals to the rest of the group."
Shares of UnitedHealth Group closed at $143.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!