Leerink Partners Raises Price Target on UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating on UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH), and raised the price target to $175.00 (from $165.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Management expressed comfort with the $9.10 2017 EPS, confirming expectations that guidance on Nov. 29 I-Day will bracket consensus with upside. 2016 EPS estimates were raised to $8.02 and 2017 to $9.17 with expected revenue, net income and EPS medium term growth at 12%, 16% and 17%, respectively.
Analyst Ana Gupte commented, "UNH's solid "Beat & Raise" 3Q with a 9c EPS beat and 13c raise gives us more confidence in the strength of their diversified platform and execution while also offering positive readacross for Commercial Fully Insured & Individual fundamentals to the rest of the group."
Shares of UnitedHealth Group closed at $143.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Raised to $110 at Aegis Capital
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) PT Lowered to $58 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!