Leerink Partners Raises Price Target on AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to $100; Reiterates Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners reiterated an Outperform rating on AmerisourceBergen (NYSE: ABC), and raised the price target to $100.00 (from $91.00), after adjusting estimates. Leerink increased 2017 EPS estimates by $0.05 to $5.85, and reiterated its 2018 estimate of $7.00.
Analyst David Larsen commented, "We continue to be positive on shares of ABC. We believe that F2017E is a re-set year that takes into account (1) significant generic deflation after several years of good inflation and favorable Hep C trends, (2) F2017E accounts for large customer renewals that will pressure margins and (3) there will be incremental investments into the core infrastructure of ABC in F2017 which will likely put some incremental pressure on operating costs. While these headwinds are meaningful, we believe that they are fully reflected in the +4-6% y/y EPS growth guidance and consensus estimates. We believe that in F2018E ABC will benefit from an easier comparison, continued growth in specialty, and assuming the WBA/ RAD deal closes, ABC will likely win RAD from MCK. We maintain our OP and increase our PT to $100 (from $91)."
Shares of AmerisourceBergen closed at $85.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!