Leerink Partners Maintains Bullish View on Trillium Therapeutics (TRIL) as TTI-621 Advances into Phase Ib Expansion Cohort Enrollment
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners analyst Michael Schmidt reiterated an Outperform rating and $20 price target on Trillium Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TRIL) after the company announced this morning that lead clinical program TTI-621 (SIRPa-IgG1 Fc fusion, targeting CD47) has advanced from dose escalation into the Phase Ib cohort expansion in patients with advanced hematologic malignancies.
First interim clinical data from the Phase Ia portion will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting in December (with abstracts being published online on 11/03).
"We are maintaining our OP rating on TRIL as interest continues to build in targeting CD47, an emerging target in the immuno-oncology category," the analyst said.
Shares of Trillium Therapeutics closed at $13.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Generics File Against New Teva Pharma (TEVA) Copaxone 40MG Patent - Evercore ISI
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!