Leerink Partners Maintains Bullish View on Trillium Therapeutics (TRIL) as TTI-621 Advances into Phase Ib Expansion Cohort Enrollment
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Michael Schmidt reiterated an Outperform rating and $20 price target on Trillium Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TRIL) after the company announced this morning that lead clinical program TTI-621 (SIRPa-IgG1 Fc fusion, targeting CD47) has advanced from dose escalation into the Phase Ib cohort expansion in patients with advanced hematologic malignancies.
First interim clinical data from the Phase Ia portion will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting in December (with abstracts being published online on 11/03).
"We are maintaining our OP rating on TRIL as interest continues to build in targeting CD47, an emerging target in the immuno-oncology category," the analyst said.
Shares of Trillium Therapeutics closed at $13.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- Oppenheimer Assumes Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) at Outperform
- RBC Capital Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to Underperform, $1 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!