Leerink Partners Downgrades Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners downgraded Diplomat Pharmacy (NYSE: DPLO) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $18.00 (from $35.00).
Analyst David Larsen commented, "Yesterday afternoon DPLO reduced its outlook for 2016 and provided a preliminary outlook for 2017 that was well below expectations. As a result we are reducing our forward estimates and we downgrade the stock to Market Perform. DPLO is facing significant headwinds from "Direct and Indirect Remuneration" (DIR) fees from the PBMs that had not been previously expected, Hepatitis C volumes, and while price inflation was ~7% in the quarter, we believe that there is risk to negative revisions to inflation assumptions in 2017. We downgrade the stock to Market Perform and we reduce our PT to $18 (from $35)."
Shares of Diplomat Pharmacy closed at $22.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!