Leerink Partners Downgrades Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS) to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners downgraded Arbutus Biopharma (NASDAQ: ABUS) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $5.00.
Analyst Michael Schmidt commented, "We're downgrading ABUS to Market Perform from Outperform to reflect added uncertainty around the company's efforts in developing a cure for HBV, following disappointing updates provided by the company yesterday. Our new PT of $5 reflects a lower probability of success for developing an effective combination or cure for the treatment of chronic HBV infection as well as reduced market assumptions to account for prolonged timelines."
Shares of Arbutus Biopharma closed at $4.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!