Leerink Partners Downgrades Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS) to Market Perform
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners downgraded Arbutus Biopharma (NASDAQ: ABUS) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $5.00.
Analyst Michael Schmidt commented, "We're downgrading ABUS to Market Perform from Outperform to reflect added uncertainty around the company's efforts in developing a cure for HBV, following disappointing updates provided by the company yesterday. Our new PT of $5 reflects a lower probability of success for developing an effective combination or cure for the treatment of chronic HBV infection as well as reduced market assumptions to account for prolonged timelines."
Shares of Arbutus Biopharma closed at $4.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Consolidated Edison (ED) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!