Leerink Partners Downgrades Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS) to Market Perform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners downgraded Arbutus Biopharma (NASDAQ: ABUS) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $5.00.
Analyst Michael Schmidt commented, "We're downgrading ABUS to Market Perform from Outperform to reflect added uncertainty around the company's efforts in developing a cure for HBV, following disappointing updates provided by the company yesterday. Our new PT of $5 reflects a lower probability of success for developing an effective combination or cure for the treatment of chronic HBV infection as well as reduced market assumptions to account for prolonged timelines."
Shares of Arbutus Biopharma closed at $4.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $148 at Deutsche Bank
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Downgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Market Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!