Leerink Partners Downgrades Affimed Therapeutics (AFMD) to Market Perform
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners downgraded Affimed Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AFMD) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $3.00 (from $8.00).
Analyst Michael Schmidt commented, "We are downgrading shares of AFMD to Market Perform, given that the company's two clinical stage product candidates are progressing only slowly, and we’re more cautious about the company’s ability to achieve rapid approvals while competition has been increasing. Lack of a strong strategic partner and a refocused development strategy for lead asset AFM13 increase development risk and timelines. In absence of meaningful catalysts near-term, we expect the stock to remain range-bound. Our new PT of ~$3 reflects reduced market assumptions and pushed-out timelines for AFMD’s product candidates. Our model has been updated for 2Q16 results, which AFMD ended with €58.6M in cash and equivalents which mgmt expects to fund operations over the next 18 months."
Shares of Affimed Therapeutics closed at $2.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!