Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Wright Medical Group (WMGI) Following 3Q
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained an Outperform rating on Wright Medical Group (NASDAQ: WMGI), and cut the price target to $25.00 (from $27.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue from continuing operations of $157.3M was about in-line with consensus' $157.7M. EBITDA of $5.7M beat the consensus estimate of $3M.
Analyst Richard Newitter commented, "WMGI's 3Q saw another solid EBITDA beat (and guidance raise) on in-line sales, and WMGI reiterated its full-year rev. outlook (at the midpoint of narrowed guidance). Moreover, a final metal-on-metal (MoM) litigation settlement was reached--in-line with the range mgmt had previously disclosed in 2Q--which should help remove a stock overhang. We reiterate our OP rating with a view that: (1) WMGI/TRNX remains an attractive mid-cap growth extremities/ biologics asset with broad reach across three of the fastest-growing ortho markets (shoulder, foot & ankle, biologics) with ramping/inflecting EBITDA margin; (2) upper/lower extremities end-market growth remains healthy & WMGI's share gain prospects within them is strong. Our PT goes to $25 (vs. $27) based on recent multiple compression for the group."
Shares of Wright Medical closed at $20.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!