Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on TeamHealth Holdings (TMH) After Meeting with Management
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained an Outperform rating on TeamHealth Holdings (NYSE: TMH), and cut the price target to $40.00 (from $56.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report and management meetings. The company reported a soft 2Q miss on both revenue and EBITDA. Management remains optimistic on the potential for cross-selling synergies from IPC and even the realization of some BPCI synergies by year-end.
Analyst Ana Gupte commented, "We are lowering our PT to $40 for TMH after a weak 2Q and our meetings with Management, Mike Snow (CEO) and David Jones (CFO), in Nashville on Aug. 17, noting risks to 2016 EBITDA achievability across a) 2Q miss and guide-down, b) Slower turnaround of IPC legacy business, and c) leverage ratio that could hamper M&A."
Shares of Team Health closed at $34.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!