Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Intersect ENT (XENT) to $14; Reiterates Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained an Outperform rating on Intersect ENT (NASDAQ: XENT), and cut the price target to $14.00 (from $21.00), following the company's 3Q and sell-off. Revenues of $18.5M beat consensus’ $17.8M and reflected a second consecutive quarter of y/y sales growth acceleration.
Analyst Richard Newitter commented, "Following XENT's massive sell-off (-43%) yesterday, we are sticking with our OP. The current valuation already seems to bake in a lot of concern relating to XENT's nearer-term (i.e., 2017) growth outlook (understandably), but if our new 2017 estimates do prove to be in the right ballpark, we think the stock likely overshot to the downside, especially considering XENT's exciting pipeline that should begin to drive meaningful revenue growth re-acceleration in 2018 and beyond back above 20%. We acknowledge that our visibility around potential near-term headwinds relating to CMS's recent decision on 11/1 to bundle payments for multi-sinus surgery (LINK) is limited. We will continue to do more work in the weeks/months ahead to get more comfortable that our new (lower) estimates for 2017 are not going to be hindered to a greater extent than we've already contemplated. PT to $14 (vs. $21) on lower estimates and a lower multiple to account for reimbursement risk."
Shares of Intersect ENT closed at $8.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!