Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Intersect ENT (XENT) to $14; Reiterates Outperform
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained an Outperform rating on Intersect ENT (NASDAQ: XENT), and cut the price target to $14.00 (from $21.00), following the company's 3Q and sell-off. Revenues of $18.5M beat consensus’ $17.8M and reflected a second consecutive quarter of y/y sales growth acceleration.
Analyst Richard Newitter commented, "Following XENT's massive sell-off (-43%) yesterday, we are sticking with our OP. The current valuation already seems to bake in a lot of concern relating to XENT's nearer-term (i.e., 2017) growth outlook (understandably), but if our new 2017 estimates do prove to be in the right ballpark, we think the stock likely overshot to the downside, especially considering XENT's exciting pipeline that should begin to drive meaningful revenue growth re-acceleration in 2018 and beyond back above 20%. We acknowledge that our visibility around potential near-term headwinds relating to CMS's recent decision on 11/1 to bundle payments for multi-sinus surgery (LINK) is limited. We will continue to do more work in the weeks/months ahead to get more comfortable that our new (lower) estimates for 2017 are not going to be hindered to a greater extent than we've already contemplated. PT to $14 (vs. $21) on lower estimates and a lower multiple to account for reimbursement risk."
Shares of Intersect ENT closed at $8.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on Comerica (CMA) Following 4Q Report
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to $66; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!