Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Endologix (ELGX) to $8 Following Analyst Day
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained a Market Perform rating on Endologix (NASDAQ: ELGX), and cut the price target to $8.00 (from $11.00), following the company's analyst day. The focus of the presentation was around Nellix. There was news on Wednesday that potential approval has been pushed out ~6 months. This comes following a request for additional info from the FDA. Management also updated 2016 revenue guidance to $198-$200M (vs. $198-$201M prior) as ELGX anticipates more limited Nellix usage in Europe following its label change to a narrower IFU.
Analyst Ravi Misra commented, "We remain MP on ELGX following the company's analyst day at the VEITH symposium. The focus was understandably around Nellix given now narrower instructions for use (IFU) and Wednesday's (11/16) news that potential approval has been pushed out ~6 months given a request for additional info from the FDA. Nellix remains the company's key growth driver and while we continue to believe the device will receive FDA approval (now a potential 2Q18 event vs. 4Q17 prior) the narrower indication is expected to have a negative ripple effect on sales to existing users in Europe that further reinforces our view that meaningful Nellix driven upside to estimates is unlikely. As a result, mgmt also lowered the top end of '16 rev. guidance by $1M as European clinicians begin to adjust usage, and this is expected to have an impact into '17 as well. As a result, our estimates and multiple move lower and PT is reduced to $8 (vs. $11)."
Shares of Endologix closed at $7.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!