Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Endologix (ELGX) Following In-Line 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained a Market Perform rating on Endologix (NASDAQ: ELGX), and cut the price target to $11.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenues of $52.1MM was above the Street's $51.9MM as OUS sales came in slightly above expectations. EPS reported a loss of ($0.11), beating the Street's ($0.15) estimate. Management also narrowed 2016 revenue guidance range to $198-$201MM (vs. $199MM-$203MM prior) citing some OUS headwinds in Europe.
Analyst Ravi Misra commented, "We reiterate our MP rating on ELGX following in-line 3Q results. The 3Q update, below consensus '16 guide and news that mgmt is pursuing a narrower indication for Nellix reinforces our belief that there's limited revenue upside beyond current estimates, thus we find it difficult to justify a higher valuation. PT to $11 (from $13) based on lower est. and lower group multiple."
Shares of Endologix closed at $9.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!