Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Endologix (ELGX) Following In-Line 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners maintained a Market Perform rating on Endologix (NASDAQ: ELGX), and cut the price target to $11.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenues of $52.1MM was above the Street's $51.9MM as OUS sales came in slightly above expectations. EPS reported a loss of ($0.11), beating the Street's ($0.15) estimate. Management also narrowed 2016 revenue guidance range to $198-$201MM (vs. $199MM-$203MM prior) citing some OUS headwinds in Europe.
Analyst Ravi Misra commented, "We reiterate our MP rating on ELGX following in-line 3Q results. The 3Q update, below consensus '16 guide and news that mgmt is pursuing a narrower indication for Nellix reinforces our belief that there's limited revenue upside beyond current estimates, thus we find it difficult to justify a higher valuation. PT to $11 (from $13) based on lower est. and lower group multiple."
Shares of Endologix closed at $9.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!