Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) to $15
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained a Market Perform rating on Diplomat Pharmacy (NYSE: DPLO), and cut the price target to $15.00 (from $18.00), after updating estimates.
Analyst David Larsen commented, "We are publishing an updated model that includes 2017 quarterly estimates and our full-year outlook for 2018E. Our full-year 2017E EPS of $0.85 (+4.6% y/y) remains unchanged and our 2018E EPS of $0.90 assumes +5.3% y/y growth on revenue growth of +15%. We are generally cautious on shares of DPLO given "Direct and Indirect Remuneration" (DIR) fees from the PBMs, a difficult Hep C comp, slowing price inflation, and a lack of visibility into earnings. We maintain our Market Perform rating on DPLO, but reduce our price target to $15 from $18 on a lower group multiple."
Shares of Diplomat Pharmacy closed at $13.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!