Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) to $15
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained a Market Perform rating on Diplomat Pharmacy (NYSE: DPLO), and cut the price target to $15.00 (from $18.00), after updating estimates.
Analyst David Larsen commented, "We are publishing an updated model that includes 2017 quarterly estimates and our full-year outlook for 2018E. Our full-year 2017E EPS of $0.85 (+4.6% y/y) remains unchanged and our 2018E EPS of $0.90 assumes +5.3% y/y growth on revenue growth of +15%. We are generally cautious on shares of DPLO given "Direct and Indirect Remuneration" (DIR) fees from the PBMs, a difficult Hep C comp, slowing price inflation, and a lack of visibility into earnings. We maintain our Market Perform rating on DPLO, but reduce our price target to $15 from $18 on a lower group multiple."
Shares of Diplomat Pharmacy closed at $13.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!