Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained a Market Perform rating on CONMED (NASDAQ: CNMD), and cut the price target to $43.00 (from $47.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. 3Q revenues of $185M beat $178M estimates, and organic growth of +0.8% beat +0.4% forecasts and marked an improvement vs. -1% in 2Q and -2% in 1Q. Airseal revenues of $17.3M beat Leerink's $14.5M estimate and management guided 2016 Airseal revenue to the high end of $62-$67M.
Analyst Richard Newitter commented, "Expectations were low heading into the print, but CNMD's solid 3Q was a welcomed/refreshing result following a series of choppy quarterly performances over the past 1.5 years and we think the results should help the stock move higher off of depressed levels---most importantly, organic growth accelerated and moved into positive territory (+0.8%). We remain MP-rated as we'd like to see the company string together a few more quarters of improved execution to get more confident the company's turnaround is in fact on more solid footing and that sales growth acceleration can translate into more meaningful earnings upside. Our PT goes to $43 (vs. $47) primarily due to recent multiple compression for the group as well as a slightly lower '17E profit forecast (our prior above-consensus estimate was a touch aggressive)."
Shares of CONMED closed at $37.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!