Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Computer Programs & Systems (CPSI) Following Weak 3Q
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners maintained a Market Perform rating on Computer Programs and Systems (NASDAQ: CPSI), and cut the price target to $25.00 (from $26.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Total revenue of $64.7M was down ~6% q/q and missed the Consensus estimates at $67.7M. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.34 were below the consensus estimates at $0.49.
Analyst David Larsen commented, "Last night CPSI announced 3Q16 results that largely missed expectations and the company did not provide forward guidance, consistent with last quarter. CPSI had six new system sales in the quarter, 60% of which were sold on subscription/cloud basis. We estimate that the mix shift to subscription has served to elongate revenue recognition and exacerbated quarterly revenue misses in recent quarters that may be tied to weaker demand and add-on sales. We are adjusting our estimates lower for FY16/17 on slower hospital adds. Our price target moves down from $26 to $25 as we now base our PT on 2018E EPS but lower our multiple due to increased attrition. Our MP rating stands."
Shares of Computer Programs and Systems closed at $25.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!