Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Computer Programs & Systems (CPSI) Following Weak 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained a Market Perform rating on Computer Programs and Systems (NASDAQ: CPSI), and cut the price target to $25.00 (from $26.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Total revenue of $64.7M was down ~6% q/q and missed the Consensus estimates at $67.7M. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.34 were below the consensus estimates at $0.49.
Analyst David Larsen commented, "Last night CPSI announced 3Q16 results that largely missed expectations and the company did not provide forward guidance, consistent with last quarter. CPSI had six new system sales in the quarter, 60% of which were sold on subscription/cloud basis. We estimate that the mix shift to subscription has served to elongate revenue recognition and exacerbated quarterly revenue misses in recent quarters that may be tied to weaker demand and add-on sales. We are adjusting our estimates lower for FY16/17 on slower hospital adds. Our price target moves down from $26 to $25 as we now base our PT on 2018E EPS but lower our multiple due to increased attrition. Our MP rating stands."
Shares of Computer Programs and Systems closed at $25.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!