Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Computer Programs & Systems (CPSI) Following Weak 3Q
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners maintained a Market Perform rating on Computer Programs and Systems (NASDAQ: CPSI), and cut the price target to $25.00 (from $26.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Total revenue of $64.7M was down ~6% q/q and missed the Consensus estimates at $67.7M. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.34 were below the consensus estimates at $0.49.
Analyst David Larsen commented, "Last night CPSI announced 3Q16 results that largely missed expectations and the company did not provide forward guidance, consistent with last quarter. CPSI had six new system sales in the quarter, 60% of which were sold on subscription/cloud basis. We estimate that the mix shift to subscription has served to elongate revenue recognition and exacerbated quarterly revenue misses in recent quarters that may be tied to weaker demand and add-on sales. We are adjusting our estimates lower for FY16/17 on slower hospital adds. Our price target moves down from $26 to $25 as we now base our PT on 2018E EPS but lower our multiple due to increased attrition. Our MP rating stands."
Shares of Computer Programs and Systems closed at $25.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Neutral
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades CSX (CSX) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!