Leerink Partners Assumes OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (OMED) at Market Perform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners assumes coverage on OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OMED) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Michael Schmidt commented, "OMED presented encouraging Phase Ib updates on ipafricept and vantictumab in combination with Gem/Abraxane in pancreatic cancer at ESMO this weekend, which warrant further evaluation in this indication according to the poster discussant. Recall, both programs are part of a collaboration with Bayer, and opt-in decisions for each program are possible in 1H17. Near term, we expect investors to remain focused on results of the randomized-controlled Phase II PINNACLE trial of Notch inhibitor tarextumab in small-cell lung cancer (SCLC) in late '16/early '17, as well as randomized-controlled Phase II demcizumab "YOSEMITE" Ph II results in pancreatic cancer in 1H17. Longer term, we expect OMED's deep innovative antibody pipeline addressing cancer stem cell (CSC) and immuno-oncology targets to offer multiple shots on goal with upside potential. Assuming coverage with a Market Perform rating and a $13 price target."
Shares of OncoMed Pharmaceuticals closed at $11.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!