Leerink Partners Assumes OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (OMED) at Market Perform
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners assumes coverage on OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OMED) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Michael Schmidt commented, "OMED presented encouraging Phase Ib updates on ipafricept and vantictumab in combination with Gem/Abraxane in pancreatic cancer at ESMO this weekend, which warrant further evaluation in this indication according to the poster discussant. Recall, both programs are part of a collaboration with Bayer, and opt-in decisions for each program are possible in 1H17. Near term, we expect investors to remain focused on results of the randomized-controlled Phase II PINNACLE trial of Notch inhibitor tarextumab in small-cell lung cancer (SCLC) in late '16/early '17, as well as randomized-controlled Phase II demcizumab "YOSEMITE" Ph II results in pancreatic cancer in 1H17. Longer term, we expect OMED's deep innovative antibody pipeline addressing cancer stem cell (CSC) and immuno-oncology targets to offer multiple shots on goal with upside potential. Assuming coverage with a Market Perform rating and a $13 price target."
Shares of OncoMed Pharmaceuticals closed at $11.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Mercury Computer (MRCY) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Moog (MOG-A) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Orbital-ATK (OA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!