Leerink Partners Assumes OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (OMED) at Market Perform
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners assumes coverage on OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OMED) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Michael Schmidt commented, "OMED presented encouraging Phase Ib updates on ipafricept and vantictumab in combination with Gem/Abraxane in pancreatic cancer at ESMO this weekend, which warrant further evaluation in this indication according to the poster discussant. Recall, both programs are part of a collaboration with Bayer, and opt-in decisions for each program are possible in 1H17. Near term, we expect investors to remain focused on results of the randomized-controlled Phase II PINNACLE trial of Notch inhibitor tarextumab in small-cell lung cancer (SCLC) in late '16/early '17, as well as randomized-controlled Phase II demcizumab "YOSEMITE" Ph II results in pancreatic cancer in 1H17. Longer term, we expect OMED's deep innovative antibody pipeline addressing cancer stem cell (CSC) and immuno-oncology targets to offer multiple shots on goal with upside potential. Assuming coverage with a Market Perform rating and a $13 price target."
Shares of OncoMed Pharmaceuticals closed at $11.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- OncoMed Announces Departure of Chief Medical Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!