Leerink Not Surprised by CEO Change at Endo Int'l (ENDP); Affirms at 'Market Perform'
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink affirms Endo Int'l (Nasdaq: ENDP) at Market Perform with a price target of $22 following news of a key executive change.
The firm commented today,
This morning ENDP announced that Rajiv De Silva will step down as CEO and be replaced by Paul Campanelli, the former President of ENDP’s Generic and OTC division. Mr. Campanelli will also join ENDP’s board of directors and Mr. De Silva will step down from the board. In our view, the news doesn’t come as a surprise given ENDP’s stock performance and strategic shift toward a generic-focused portfolio. ENDP is making no changes to 2H’16 financial guidance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) CFO Upadhyay Resigns
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!