Leerink Not Surprised by CEO Change at Endo Int'l (ENDP); Affirms at 'Market Perform'
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink affirms Endo Int'l (Nasdaq: ENDP) at Market Perform with a price target of $22 following news of a key executive change.
The firm commented today,
This morning ENDP announced that Rajiv De Silva will step down as CEO and be replaced by Paul Campanelli, the former President of ENDP’s Generic and OTC division. Mr. Campanelli will also join ENDP’s board of directors and Mr. De Silva will step down from the board. In our view, the news doesn’t come as a surprise given ENDP’s stock performance and strategic shift toward a generic-focused portfolio. ENDP is making no changes to 2H’16 financial guidance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. (GSBD) to Market Perform Citing Valution
- UBS Downgrades Dynegy (DYN) to Sell
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!