Leerink Lifts PT on Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) to $94 Amid Solid KRN23 Data in XLH
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink boosts its price target on Ultragenyx Pharma (Nasdaq: RARE) from $85 to $94 after the company announced positive interim data from the ongoing pediatric Phase 2 study of KRN23 for the treatment of X-linked hypophosphatemia (XLH). The firm has Ultragenyx at Outperform.
The firm commented today,
Ultragenyx presented updates to its KRN23 studies in Ph.2 pediatric X-linked hypophosphatemia (XLH) and Ph.2 tumor-induced osteomalacia (TIO) pts. at the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR) meeting. Notably, pediatric XLH pts. continued to demonstrate improvements in their bone health (as measured by radiography) while maintaining a favorable safety profile (including an asymptotic serum phosphorus level). In addition, data from TIO pts., albeit small (n=8), is suggestive of a possible label expansion beyond XLH.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!