Leerink Lifts PT on Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) to $94 Amid Solid KRN23 Data in XLH
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink boosts its price target on Ultragenyx Pharma (Nasdaq: RARE) from $85 to $94 after the company announced positive interim data from the ongoing pediatric Phase 2 study of KRN23 for the treatment of X-linked hypophosphatemia (XLH). The firm has Ultragenyx at Outperform.
The firm commented today,
Ultragenyx presented updates to its KRN23 studies in Ph.2 pediatric X-linked hypophosphatemia (XLH) and Ph.2 tumor-induced osteomalacia (TIO) pts. at the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR) meeting. Notably, pediatric XLH pts. continued to demonstrate improvements in their bone health (as measured by radiography) while maintaining a favorable safety profile (including an asymptotic serum phosphorus level). In addition, data from TIO pts., albeit small (n=8), is suggestive of a possible label expansion beyond XLH.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- FBN Securities Raises Price Target on Pandora (P) to $15 Following 4Q Preannouncement
- Pandora (P): Preannouncement Is Substantial Surprise - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!