Leerink Lifts PT on Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) to $94 Amid Solid KRN23 Data in XLH
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink boosts its price target on Ultragenyx Pharma (Nasdaq: RARE) from $85 to $94 after the company announced positive interim data from the ongoing pediatric Phase 2 study of KRN23 for the treatment of X-linked hypophosphatemia (XLH). The firm has Ultragenyx at Outperform.
The firm commented today,
Ultragenyx presented updates to its KRN23 studies in Ph.2 pediatric X-linked hypophosphatemia (XLH) and Ph.2 tumor-induced osteomalacia (TIO) pts. at the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR) meeting. Notably, pediatric XLH pts. continued to demonstrate improvements in their bone health (as measured by radiography) while maintaining a favorable safety profile (including an asymptotic serum phosphorus level). In addition, data from TIO pts., albeit small (n=8), is suggestive of a possible label expansion beyond XLH.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!