Leerink Lifts PT on Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) to $94 Amid Solid KRN23 Data in XLH
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink boosts its price target on Ultragenyx Pharma (Nasdaq: RARE) from $85 to $94 after the company announced positive interim data from the ongoing pediatric Phase 2 study of KRN23 for the treatment of X-linked hypophosphatemia (XLH). The firm has Ultragenyx at Outperform.
The firm commented today,
Ultragenyx presented updates to its KRN23 studies in Ph.2 pediatric X-linked hypophosphatemia (XLH) and Ph.2 tumor-induced osteomalacia (TIO) pts. at the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR) meeting. Notably, pediatric XLH pts. continued to demonstrate improvements in their bone health (as measured by radiography) while maintaining a favorable safety profile (including an asymptotic serum phosphorus level). In addition, data from TIO pts., albeit small (n=8), is suggestive of a possible label expansion beyond XLH.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!