Leerink Keeps BioMarin (BMRN) at 'Outperform' Amid EMA Validation of Brineura MAA
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink affirms BioMarin (Nasdaq: BMRN) at Outperform with a price target of $127 after the company announced that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) validated the Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) for Brineura (cerliponase alfa) to treat children with CLN2 disease, a form of Batten disease.
The firm commented today:
Following a recent announcement of a delay in PDUFA action date, BioMarin announced that EMA has validated the marketing authorization application (MAA) for Brineura (formerly BMN190) in treating CLN2/Batten disease. Assuming a positive opinion from the EMA's Committee for Human Medicinal Products (CHMP), a decision in EU could arrive by 3Q17; however, an earlier decision is also a possibility. This timeline could present an upside to our model assumptions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Pepsi (PEP) to $122; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) at Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!