Leerink Keeps BioMarin (BMRN) at 'Outperform' Amid EMA Validation of Brineura MAA
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink affirms BioMarin (Nasdaq: BMRN) at Outperform with a price target of $127 after the company announced that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) validated the Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) for Brineura (cerliponase alfa) to treat children with CLN2 disease, a form of Batten disease.
The firm commented today:
Following a recent announcement of a delay in PDUFA action date, BioMarin announced that EMA has validated the marketing authorization application (MAA) for Brineura (formerly BMN190) in treating CLN2/Batten disease. Assuming a positive opinion from the EMA's Committee for Human Medicinal Products (CHMP), a decision in EU could arrive by 3Q17; however, an earlier decision is also a possibility. This timeline could present an upside to our model assumptions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Outperform
- Iberia Capital Starts Earthstone Energy (ESTE) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!