Leerink Keeps BioMarin (BMRN) at 'Outperform' Amid EMA Validation of Brineura MAA
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink affirms BioMarin (Nasdaq: BMRN) at Outperform with a price target of $127 after the company announced that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) validated the Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) for Brineura (cerliponase alfa) to treat children with CLN2 disease, a form of Batten disease.
The firm commented today:
Following a recent announcement of a delay in PDUFA action date, BioMarin announced that EMA has validated the marketing authorization application (MAA) for Brineura (formerly BMN190) in treating CLN2/Batten disease. Assuming a positive opinion from the EMA's Committee for Human Medicinal Products (CHMP), a decision in EU could arrive by 3Q17; however, an earlier decision is also a possibility. This timeline could present an upside to our model assumptions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) Presents Updated Vosoritide Phase 2 Data in Achondroplasia; Mean Annualized Growth Velocity Similar to Lower Dose
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!