Leerink Affirms Aduro Biotech (ADRO) at 'Outperform'; Says PT Doesn't Include CRS-207 Revenue in Pancreatic Cancer
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
The firm commented ahead of today's conference call,
...we note that our current $14/shr price target assumes no revenue from the company's CRS-207 program in pancreatic cancer. It does include a contribution from probability-weighted sales and milestones of approximately ~$4.50/shr in our valuation from CRS-207 in mesothelioma (~$1.75/shr) as well as milestones and revenue from LADD-based partnership with JNJ (~$2.75/shr), combined. The remainder of our valuation is comprised of ~$5/shr from the STING platform and ~$4.50 in cash. We also note that our forecasts assume no contribution from the recently acquired Bionovion antibody platform, where the first targeted agent from the B-select antibody program, anti-April for multiple myeloma, will advance into clinical development in 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!