Leerink Affirms Aduro Biotech (ADRO) at 'Outperform'; Says PT Doesn't Include CRS-207 Revenue in Pancreatic Cancer
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
The firm commented ahead of today's conference call,
...we note that our current $14/shr price target assumes no revenue from the company's CRS-207 program in pancreatic cancer. It does include a contribution from probability-weighted sales and milestones of approximately ~$4.50/shr in our valuation from CRS-207 in mesothelioma (~$1.75/shr) as well as milestones and revenue from LADD-based partnership with JNJ (~$2.75/shr), combined. The remainder of our valuation is comprised of ~$5/shr from the STING platform and ~$4.50 in cash. We also note that our forecasts assume no contribution from the recently acquired Bionovion antibody platform, where the first targeted agent from the B-select antibody program, anti-April for multiple myeloma, will advance into clinical development in 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aduro Biotech (ADRO) Announces Anti-CD27 Agonist Moving into Clinical Development (MRK)
- BMO Positive on Fate Therapeutics (FATE) Following Adaptive NK Cell Therapy-Focused ASH Dinner
- Jefferies Maintains Bullish View on Ra Pharma (RARX) Following ASH Management Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!